- All of the accepted scientific manuscript for the conference will be published in a special issue of JST Journal of Pertanika – scopus cited.
- Paper publication requirements:
- The manuscript(s) should be clearly identified and reserved for publication in the special issue of JST devoted to this conference
- All papers for publication in the special issue must be submitted the scientific secretariat for evaluation at: firstname.lastname@example.org before March 31st 2016 for peer review to ensure inclusion for July 2016 publication. The manuscript style is available at http://www.pertanika.upm.edu.my/special_issues.php
- Review paper, case reports, original manuscripts are the accepted types of manuscripts deemed for evaluation.
- All abstract must be included in the registration section at registration
- The corresponding author(s) of each manuscript must include his complete contact informations on the title page of the manuscript. Failure for which will result in the rejection of the manuscript.
- All manuscripts and tables should be submitted in DOC
- All figures/illustrations hould be submitted in JPG, TIFF, PNG, PICT, GIF formats. High quality illustrations are deemed concerned.
- Further information and clarification can be made to:
Mr Hishar Hassan
JST Pertanika Journal